ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] RN-WG Meeting Agenda for 11 April

  • To: "Gomes,Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] RN-WG Meeting Agenda for 11 April
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:05:06 -0700

Unfortunately I'm not able to join the call today. I&nbsp;am willing
to&nbsp;join and assist on any of the WGs but would not be able to
chair.&nbsp;<BR></div>

Daddy Group, Inc.<BR><BR></div>

<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; MARGIN-LEFT: 8px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px
solid" webmail="1">-------- Original Message --------<BR>Subject: [gnso-rn-wg]
RN-WG Meeting Agenda for 11 April<BR>From: "Gomes, Chuck"
&lt;cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>Date: Tue, April 10, 2007 7:18 pm<BR>To:
&lt;gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR><BR>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=669081500-11042007>
The agenda for our RN-WG meeting to be held tomorrow (11 April at 17:00
UTC) is attached.&nbsp; Please come prepared to join one of the five working
groups listed in agenda item 8.c and decide if you would be willing to lead one
of those groups.&nbsp; It is extremely important that we are able to form the
subgroups tomorrow.&nbsp; If you cannot make the call, please communicate on
the list which group you would like to be a part of and whether you would
consider leading that group.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

<DIV align=left><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>Chuck Gomes</FONT></DIV>

<DIV align=left><FONT face=Tahoma size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>

<DIV align=left><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized
use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission." </FONT></DIV>

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>