ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] New Member to the RN-WG

  • To: "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] New Member to the RN-WG
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:35:41 -0400

I want to welcome Ray Fassett from the RyC to the RN-WG.

Ray has followed the work of the group to date and had previously
expressed interest in joining it, but I was concerned about having too
many people from the RyC on the group so I discouraged him in that
regard.  Because I haven't been able to get a volunteer to lead the
subgroup for "gTLD names at the 2nd  level" and because it seemed
helpful to have someone from the RyC to lead this subgroup, I asked Ray
if he would be willing to join and be the chair of that subgroup; he
agreed.

Ray - please send an interest statement to the list as soon as you have
access to the list.  Glen will be sending you, if not already done,
links to WG materials including copies of interest statements submitted
by others.

Chuck Gomes