ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Requests for Feedback

  • To: "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Requests for Feedback
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:17:19 -0400

It is my understanding that, as of this point in time, Liz has not
received any requests for feedback that she needs to send out to
experts, supporting organizations, advisory committees, etc.  In our
meeting earlier this week I stated that any such requests that are being
sent from Liz need to be given to her by week's end so that we maximize
our chances of receiving responses with enough lead time to complete the
subgroup reports and our full group report in our short 30-day window.
Please send any such requests to Liz today if at all possible or at the
latest on Monday.

Chuck Gomes