ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] IDN WG Recommendations

  • To: "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] IDN WG Recommendations
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:04:01 -0400

I sent the IDN working group recommendations several weeks ago but
thought it might be helpful to send it again.  I want to call attention
to the following recommendations in the report that may be relevant to
subgroup work related to IDNs:

Single/2-Character Names

*       4.1.5. Limit Variant Confusion and Collision

Geographical & Geopolitical Names

*       4.1.2. GAC Consultation on Geo-political Impact
*       4.1.5. Limit Variant Confusion and Collision
*       4.1.6. Limit Confusingly Similar Strings

Controversial Names

*       4.1.5. Limit Variant Confusion and Collision
*       4.1.6. Limit Confusingly Similar Strings

Chuck Gomes