ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] 3 May Meeting Follow-up

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] 3 May Meeting Follow-up
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 09:44:11 -0400

Makes sense to me Tim.

Chuck Gomes

________________________________

        From: Tim Ruiz [mailto:tim@xxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 8:28 AM
        To: Gomes, Chuck
        Cc: gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx

        Chuck,

        Regarding minority reports attached to sub-group reports, where
the primary recommendations of the sub-group report do not have rough
consensus of the entire WG, there should be an opportunity for the
entire WG to express support one way or the other for the minority
report, correct?

        If there is rough consensus in support of an attached minority
report, then it would be become the WG recommendation for that category
and the original primary recommendation would become the minority
report, correct?

        Tim