ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Controversial Names Subgroup Report for WG Review

  • To: "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Controversial Names Subgroup Report for WG Review
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:47:53 -0400

Here is the fifth and last subgroup report for review by the entire
RN-WG.  Please note that it contains highlighted edits proposed by me.

Action for Subgroup Members

*       Especially review the proposed edits that are highlighted to
ensure that I have not suggested any inappropriate changes and let me
know right away if I have.

Action for All RN-WG Members

*       Review the report ASAP (please pay specific attention to the
recommendations and the supporting rationale)
*       Ask any questions you have and/or communicate any edits you have
via the list prior to our last meeting on Thursday
*       Be prepared to communicate objections to the recommendations, if
any, in our meeting on Thursday.
*       If you want to submit a minority position, send it to the list
today, 9 May (or early Thursday morning)

Chuck Gomes