ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sg1-vi-feb10]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[gnso-sg1-vi-feb10] here's my pass through the matrix

  • To: gnso-sg1-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-sg1-vi-feb10] here's my pass through the matrix
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 19:04:56 -0500

big day!

Dad's moved, and i made it through the matrix.  not too bad...

i've attached my draft -- the tab "Mikey's recrunch" is the place to look.  i
left the original stuff in, but built another column with my redraft right
beside it and tried to self-audit to make sure i didn't miss anything.  you can
see that i kinda ran out of creative steam towards the end.  :-)

my goal was to reframe the items in a general enough way that some of the
repetition was compressed out.  i also wanted to turn them all into questions.
i stole Sebastien's idea of numbering the [n] items, and i wanted to get people
thinking about the upper and lower bounds of acceptability.  i didn't quite get
to framing the answers, although you can see an example in cell E58.   but my
sweetie is demanding food and we're headed out to a new Caribbean place just
down the road.  so i'll crunch those in during the next pass.

i'm interested in ideas, edits, critique, etc.

onward,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index