ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] Single and Two-Character Report Template

  • To: <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] Single and Two-Character Report Template
  • From: "Patrick Jones" <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 06:02:06 -0700

Subgroup members,

I have followed the instructions from Liz and Chuck to take the
recommendations and material from the 19 March 2007 Reserved Names Working
Group Report and insert it into the template to be used during the extension
period. A draft is attached. I am still working on the first two
recommendations (definition of character and Single and Two Character IDNs),
so for now I have placeholder language. I expect to distribute draft
sections later this week to the Subgroup.

We need to follow Bruce's instructions from Lisbon and add examples to the
different subcategories. I'll try to circulate some examples this week as
well. When you read through, it is clear more work is needed on the sections
for Recommendations 3, 5, and 6.

Regards,

Patrick

Patrick L. Jones

Registry Liaison Manager

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330

Marina del Rey, CA 90292

Tel: +1 310 301 3861

Fax: +1 310 823 8649