ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] Update to Subgroup report

  • To: <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] Update to Subgroup report
  • From: "Patrick Jones" <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:36:28 -0700

Because Chuck has sent out a revised template format, I have taken the
initiative to start to cut & paste from the version I sent around on Sunday
and put the subgroup report into the revised template format. I will send
out an update later (hopefully today).

I owe the subgroup drafts on definition of character and single and two
character names. I apologize for the delay, those sections should be sent
shortly.

Patrick

Patrick L. Jones

Registry Liaison Manager

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330

Marina del Rey, CA 90292

Tel: +1 310 301 3861

Fax: +1 310 823 8649