ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] RE: proposed approach to getting confirmation from 'technical experts' on their concurrence with Sub Group SL recommendations

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] RE: proposed approach to getting confirmation from 'technical experts' on their concurrence with Sub Group SL recommendations
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 09:54:08 -0400

>From what I can tell from Marilyn's message, this approach looks like a
reasonable one.  I would just caution though that the request for
feedback from the two experts needs to be very carefully worded to avoid
any need for further clarification from the experts because a 7 May
deadline for their responses will not allow any leeway for additional
consultation.  In may be helpful to inform the experts that any need for
clarification should be done NLT 4 May.  It would probably also be wise
to notify the two experts via a telephone call once the request is sent
to them to ensure that they receive it and understand the time
constraints.

Chuck Gomes