ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

RE: [gnso-sl-wg] Revised document with changes to single letter at 2nd level rec

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Patrick Jones" <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sl-wg] Revised document with changes to single letter at 2nd level rec
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:25:45 -0400

I know this is after the fact, but let me note that the intent in
yesterday's meeting was mainly to get a reasonable sense of how the full
WG felt about proposed recommendations rather than getting final
approval.  The goal was to give the subgroups guidance that they could
use as they finalize their recommendations and thereby maximize the
chances of getting full WG support next week.

Chuck Gomes