ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Subgroup Report for Single & 2-Character Names with Gomes edits 8 May for review and comment

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Subgroup Report for Single & 2-Character Names with Gomes edits 8 May for review and comment
  • From: Alistair DIXON <Alistair.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 13:53:25 +1200

I agree with your suggested changes Chuck. (I can live with changing
"minimises" to "minimizes".)  :)

I have provided a suggested edit in the attached for the sentence that you had
difficulties with under "Rationale" for Digits at the Top Level Chuck.  I will
leave it to others to provide links, etc.

Alistair