ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] Meeting Details for STI Review Team on Thursday Evening

  • To: GNSO STI <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] Meeting Details for STI Review Team on Thursday Evening
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 00:57:26 -0400

I would like to nominate David Maher as Chair.

Alan

At 28/10/2009 09:30 AM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

One of the tasks the group will need to do is to elect a chair and possibly a vice chair or cochairs. This may need to be the first item of business. I am not going to be representing the RySG on the Review Group but if I can help facilitate the start, I am more than willing to do so.

Chuck