ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] Brainstorming Notes

  • To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] Brainstorming Notes
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:00:55 -0500

Margie:

I'm not sure if you were planning to or not, but I, for one, think that
it would be great if staff would circulate a chart listing each issue
from the notes, the IRT recommendation, the staff recommendation, other
key recommendations (e.g. WIPO, NCUC), and in the case of the URS a
column for the UDRP .  I think it would be very helpful information for
the group and would help to streamline the discussions at this week's
meetings.  I know we discussed the concept of a chart at the pre-meeting
over the weekend in Seoul, so I hope it is in the works.

Thanks.

Jon