ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] CG Paper updated with IPC input

  • To: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] CG Paper updated with IPC input
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:02:34 -0500

All,

Please find my comments to the latest version of the Common Grounds.  It is
based on my discussions with some registries, but not a formal opinion.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.