ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

[gnso-sti] Elements of URS Complaint

  • To: GNSO STI <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sti] Elements of URS Complaint
  • From: Kathy Kleiman <Kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:27:57 -0500

All,
As requested by the STI in our last call, we (NCSG) are working on elements of the URS complaint that follow the rationale of the UDRP, but are slightly upgraded to respond to the specific needs of the URS and cases clear-cut abuse. Due to Konstantinos' illness, we will be sending this out in a day.

Best,
Kathy