ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] RE: Clearinghouse statement

  • To: <McGradyP@xxxxxxxxx>, <mvbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>, <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] RE: Clearinghouse statement
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:38:59 -0500

That’s a tough one and depends on whether you believe an ordinary person
receiving an IP Claim will understand the significance of getting a claim from
someone that has a BENELUX registration for example.  Will they truly
understand that the entity makes the claim (which has been validated by a
Clearinghouse) may not really have the rights they claim they have?

But assume that I feel the same way about both, what would be your response?

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.