ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

[gnso-sti] GNSO and STI work

  • To: gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-sti] GNSO and STI work
  • From: "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:36:49 -0600

A very gracious note from Peter and my reply:

Dear Peter:
On behalf of the STI Working Group, you are most welcome. It was very much a collaborative effort by all the volunteers, together with able assistance from the staff. We deeply appreciate your kind words about our work.
I will pass your message along to the Group.
With best regards,
David