ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhois-dt]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Final Charter

• To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx DT" <Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Final Charter
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 22:02:10 -0400

I read the question as being in relation to the statement "it COULD be beneficial" - is it rally beneficial or not?

The previous bullet on response consistency is phrased the same way - no question mark but an implied question by not saying it WOULD be beneficial.

Perhaps not the clearest possible formulation, but I don't see is as obfuscation either, so I can live with it.

Alan

At 09/10/2012 09:43 PM, Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

Apologies for missing the meeting - just read the email now about the meeting (wish we have a importable calendar of all WG and DT meetings like AT-Large does).

In an case, read the final proposal and I have a question. If it is too late for them in this DT, then I will ask a NCSG g-council member to ask.

In the second bullet of the Mission, "-stability': is there a question in that? It seems rather declarative and I was wondering if it contained any element of a work item or is it just a declaration of 'fact'

Otherwise it seems fine.

avri

On 8 Oct 2012, at 15:08, Marika Konings wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> For your information, please find attached the final version of the proposed charter which will be submitted to the GNSO Council as per the DT's meeting today.
>
> With best regards,
>
> Marika
> <Thick Whois Charter - Final - 8 October 2012.doc>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy