ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhois-dt]

Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Final Charter

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx DT" <Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Final Charter
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 22:02:10 -0400

I read the question as being in relation to the statement "it COULD be beneficial" - is it rally beneficial or not?

The previous bullet on response consistency is phrased the same way - no question mark but an implied question by not saying it WOULD be beneficial.

Perhaps not the clearest possible formulation, but I don't see is as obfuscation either, so I can live with it.

Alan