ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-experts]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-experts] Creation of a mailing list for the 'thick Whois' ad-hoc expert group

  • To: "gnso-thickwhoispdp-experts@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-thickwhoispdp-experts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-experts] Creation of a mailing list for the 'thick Whois' ad-hoc expert group
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 11:04:28 -0800

Dear All,

A mailing list has been created for this ad-hoc Expert group :
<gnso-thickwhoispdp-experts@xxxxxxxxx>
Public archives are at:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-thickwhois-experts/

The following people have been subscribed to the mailing list :

 *   Howard Eland (Afilias)
 *   Michael Young (ex Afilias)
 *   Greg Aaron (ex Afilias)
 *   Andrew Sullivan
 *   Chuck Gomes (VeriSign)
 *   Christopher Browne (Afilias)
 *   Zeljko Dimic (Tucows)
 *   Sadik Chandiwara (Afilias)
 *   Ashish Luthra (Afilias)
 *   Jeff Neuman (Neustar)
 *   Mikey O'Connor

ICANN Staff

 *   Karen Lentz

·       Marika Konings

·       Lars Hoffmann

·       Gisella Gruber

·       Nathalie Peregrine

·       Julia Charvolen

·       Glen de Saint Géry

Please let me know if you have any comments or if anyone else should be added.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Glen