ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Please participate - Doodle Poll for weekly 'thick' Whois WG meeting

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Please participate - Doodle Poll for weekly 'thick' Whois WG meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:42:58 -0800

It would indeed be for 60 minutes. For 27th November, Policy Staff has a
conflict for the later times as we have our policy retreat that week, so we
would not be able to provide staff support if the call is at a later time
that day (the WG is of course free to go ahead with a meeting at a later
time that day without policy staff support).

With best regards,

Marika