ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] For your review - SO / AC input message & SG / C Template

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] For your review - SO / AC input message & SG / C Template
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 00:55:33 +0000

On a quick read these drafts look good to me, thanks Marika.

I wanted to mention one other input that I hope we can get, which is a briefing
from/ discussion with PIR concerning the transition from thin to thick Whois
which they made a few years ago for .org.  It may be very helpful to get their
real world experience on some of the issues identified in the charter.  Is this
something that could be arranged for an upcoming meeting of the WG? I know this
was discussed earlier but I just want to make sure it does not fall through the
cracks and we get this input as promptly as feasible.  Thanks.

Steve Metalitz