ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] per our call today -- a quick survey to get going on breaking into sub-groups by topic

  • To: Thick Whois WG <gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] per our call today -- a quick survey to get going on breaking into sub-groups by topic
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:48:45 -0600

hi all,

this is a quick survey to collect two kinds of information from each of us

1 -- your interest in participating in sub-groups focused on each of our topics

2 -- your suggestions as to sources of information (or experts) about those
topics

after an exciting adventure in which i discovered the limits of the free
versions of various polling systems (some of which are really cool, thanks for
the suggestions), i realized that i was putting together a survey with just
enough questions to push me into "paid subscription" territory.

so i imposed on Marika to put the questions into SurveyMonkey because ICANN
already has a paid subscription.  as always, all hail Marika for doing this
while in other important meetings.  any mistakes are mine, since she was
copying/pasting from a document i sent her.

please complete the survey by the end of business next Monday.

        http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z655BMM

thanks,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)