ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] per our call today -- a quick survey to get going on breaking into sub-groups by topic

  • To: Thick Whois WG <gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] per our call today -- a quick survey to get going on breaking into sub-groups by topic
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:48:58 -0600

i'm liking the idea of combining.  one of the daunting things i realized when i
was laying out the workplan is that just putting 11 topics end-to-end is going
to take a long time and we're likely to lose track of some things along the
way.  another problem is that having 11 subgroups is going to be a pretty
complicated thing to manage.

so let's keep working on the "combining" ideas and sort out where we're at on
the call.

for those of you who haven't already done so, please take a look at that survey
that Marika and i put together -- there are two important things in there.  1)
what do you want to focus on?  and 2) what are good information-sources or
experts we could enlist to help us with the work?

here's a link to that poll, just to drag it up to the top of the thread

        http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z655BMM

thanks,

mikey