ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] EXAMPLE - IGO-INGO Work Package

  • To: <gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] EXAMPLE - IGO-INGO Work Package
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:33:48 -0700

Hi Team,

Here is the analysis framework used in the IGO-INGO WG that each sub-team is
using to conduct their analysis.  There are five sections for our analysis.
The Chair of the WG created the base straw man and after feedback from the
WG, it evolved into the five sections.  Each subgroup has a team lead that
is responsible for completing their respective matrix.  At this point we are
in the fact gather phase.  Upon several revisions based on overall WG
feedback, each sub-team will then start to formulate possible
recommendations.

The five sections are:

1.       Nature of the Problem

2.       Qualification Criteria

3.       Eligibility Check

4.       Protection Mechanisms

5.       Admission of Protections

As you will see, we only have three of the five completed.  So, you will get
a sense of the template form, and an initial response.

While this issue is entirely different from that of Thick WHOIS, if each of
the Thick sub-teams created an initial list of evaluations criteria, I can
import it into a similar model.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb