ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Proposed agenda - 'thick' Whois PDP WG meeting

  • To: Mason Cole <mcole@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Proposed agenda - 'thick' Whois PDP WG meeting
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 19:27:27 -0600

and i have it on good authority that the draft that's circulating amongst the
Registries bears remarkable resemblance to the PIR submission, so we may be
able to use that as a proxy for analysis.

On Feb 4, 2013, at 5:34 PM, Mason Cole <mcole@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Registrars will have input very shortly.
>
> On Feb 4, 2013, at 2:21 PM, Alan Greenberg wrote:
>
>> I would suggest that we put this WG on hold until we receive the replies
>> from the Rr and Ry SGs. There is no practical way to go forward with the
>> real work until we have those on file. Without those (or knowing that they
>> are not coming) we really have no way to move forward.
>>
>> Alan
>>
>> At 04/02/2013 10:25 AM, Marika Konings wrote:
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> Please find below the proposed agenda for tomorrow's 'thick' Whois WG
>>> meeting (Tuesday 5 February at 15.00 UTC).
>>>
>>> With best regards,
>>>
>>> Marika
>>>
>>> Proposed Agenda - 'thick' Whois PDP WG Meeting of 5 February 2013
>>> Roll Call / SOI
>>> Update on status of sub-teams and next steps
>>> Review work plan
>>> Update on SG/C statements received to date & input from other SO/ACs –
>>> Start review of comments received to date (see public comment review tool)
>>> Next steps & confirm next meeting

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)