ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] weekly status report

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] weekly status report
  • From: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:47:43 +0100

Hi Mikey,

I will most likely not be able to make it at that time.

My sincere apologies,

Volker
hi all,

i think the summary of the report for this week is "getting back on track."

but do note that the call this week is NOT at the usual time, due to the conflict with an ALAC meeting. rather, it's 5 hours later (20:00 UTC, which translates to 4pm Eastern in the US).

which, since i don't (yet) control the Minnesota Legislature, means that i may miss the call. i'm testifying to a legislative committee that day and will try to get myself scheduled so as to be able to make our call -- but it may not work out. any volunteers to run the call if i can't make it?

that concludes my report.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com <http://www.haven2.com>, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)