ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] 1st-try at a discussion summary

  • To: Thick Whois WG <gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] 1st-try at a discussion summary
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:02:52 -0600

hi all,

as you may recall, i asked Marika to have a go at developing summaries of the
various issues -- inspired by the short summaries that some of the sub-team
leaders sent to the list.

here's the first try.  i've got finger prints all over this document, so
anything that you don't like is probably my fault.  please direct your ire at
me and your complements to Marika.  :-)

if you're a sub-group leader and you find this helpful, that's great.  but we
don't intend to preempt you with this framework.  if you've got something else
under way, by all means carry on.  in the meantime, we'll take input on this
and use the result to start capturing conversation about the issues that don't
have active sub-teams going.

thanks Marika!

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)