ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] in preparation for the call tomorrow

  • To: "'Thick Whois WG'" <gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] in preparation for the call tomorrow
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 09:48:02 -0700

WG Members,

As an FYI to this discussion thread, the link below is a legacy archive page
of WHOIS within the GNSO/DNSO.

http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/whois/archive

We (GNSO Policy Team) have an action to organize this archive to a more
digestible format, but in the meantime it at least has a full list of all
WHOIS activities reaching back as far as 2002.

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
@berrycobb