ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Board approves our recommendations

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Thick Whois WG <gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Board approves our recommendations
  • From: Carolyn Hoover <choover@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:28:53 +0000

Great!  My first WG and a good experience.  It was very helpful to see how all
the participants worked together to come to a consensus position.

I hope I can contribute more going forward in other WGs.

Regards,

Carolyn

Carolyn T. Hoover, CEO
DotCooperation LLC
1401 New York Avenue, N.W., Suite 1100, Washington, DC 20005, USA
T: +1.202.383.5453 | F: +1. 202.628.6726
choover@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:choover@xxxxxxxxxxxx> | www.coop<http://www.coop/>

[dotcoop_RGB - 75pc]

Any unauthorized use, review, copy, distribution or disclosure is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply