ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-pdp]

[gnso-trans-pdp] Drafting group - PDP on transfer denial reasons

  • To: "gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-pdp] Drafting group - PDP on transfer denial reasons
  • From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 02:44:50 -0700

Dear all,
Thanks for joining this group! Others may still join, so let's have a "soft
launch" by noting that there is useful background reading in the Final Report,
posted at:
http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/final-report-irt-policy-09apr08.pdf
In particular, if you want a quick intro, chapter 7 "Conclusions" gives an
overview and chapter 5 "Constituency views per issue" provides more details.

Also, I've compiled a table, attached, with the current texts of the
provisions, the "Points of Clarification document" (annexed to the Final
Report) suggestions and also proposed new texts, as supplied by two
constituencies. Please check it out and we can have an email dialogue on this
list as to whether that's useful as a starting point.

Very best regards

Olof

Olof Nordling
Manager, Policy Development Coordination
ICANN