ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-pdp]

RE: [gnso-trans-pdp] Drafting group - PDP on transfer denial reasons

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-trans-pdp] Drafting group - PDP on transfer denial reasons
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:43:41 -0400

Glen,

Please add the following from the RyC: Barbara Steele (bsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
and Pam Miller (pmiller@xxxxxxx).

Thanks, Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:42 AM
To: gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Olof Nordling

FYI

Drafting group mail server list address:
<gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
archives may be viewed at:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-trans-pdp/

Subscribed to the drafting group - PDP on transfer denial reasons list
'gnso-trans-pdp':

Avri Doria - GNSO Council chair
Chuck Gomes - GNSO Council vice chair

REGISTRAR C.

Tim Ruiz - GNSO Council RR constit. representative Tom Keller - GNSO Council RR
constit. representative Paul Diaz - NetworkSolutions Margie Milam - MarkMonitor
Taryn Naidu - Demandmedia Paul Stahura - Enom Ross Rader - Tucows

CBUC
Michael Collins - Internet Commerce
Mike O'Connor

NCUC
Christian Curtis

ISPCP not be represented on drafting group but will monitor progress and engage
in this topic via GNSO Council.

ICANN Staff
Denise Michel - Vice President Policy
Olof Nordling - Manager, Policy Development Coordination Robert Hoggarth -
Senior Policy Director Glen de Saint Géry-- GNSO Secretariat

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN
gnso.secretariat[at]gnso.icann.org
http://gnso.icann.org