ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-pdp] Drafting group - PDP on transfer denial reasons]

  • To: "gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-pdp] Drafting group - PDP on transfer denial reasons]
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:20:26 +0200

Dear All,

Please note that additional participants from the Registry and Registrar constituencies have recently been added to the group.

Drafting group mail server list address:
archives may be viewed at:

Subscribed to the drafting group - PDP on transfer denial reasons list

Avri Doria - GNSO Council chair
Chuck Gomes - GNSO Council vice chair

Tim Ruiz - GNSO Council RR constit. representative
Tom Keller - GNSO Council RR constit. representative
Paul Diaz - NetworkSolutions
Margie Milam - MarkMonitor
Taryn Naidu - Demandmedia
Paul Stahura - Enom
Ross Rader - Tucows
Steve Karabatsos - Melbourne IT

Barbara Steele - Verisign
Pam Miller - PIR

Michael Collins - Internet Commerce
Mike O'Connor

Christian Curtis

ISPCP not be represented on drafting group but will monitor progress and
engage in this topic via GNSO Council.

Denise Michel - Vice President Policy
Olof Nordling - Manager, Policy Development Coordination
Robert Hoggarth - Senior Policy Director
Glen de Saint Géry-- GNSO Secretariat

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN

Dear all,
Thanks for joining this group! Others may still join, so let's have a "soft launch" by noting that there is useful background reading in the Final Report, posted at:
In particular, if you want a quick intro, chapter 7 "Conclusions" gives an overview and chapter 5 "Constituency views per issue" provides more details.

Also, I've compiled a table, attached, with the current texts of the provisions, the "Points of Clarification document" (annexed to the Final Report) suggestions and also proposed new texts, as supplied by two constituencies. Please check it out and we can have an email dialogue on this list as to whether that's useful as a starting point.

Very best regards