ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-pdp]

RE: [gnso-trans-pdp] Inter-Registrar Transfer PDP Transcript 15 May 2008

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-trans-pdp] Inter-Registrar Transfer PDP Transcript 15 May 2008
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:11:46 -0500

thanks Olof.

to all -- here's a direct link to the four proposed texts;

        https://st.icann.org/irt-pdp/index.cgi?proposed_denial_reason_texts

i'm hoping that we can jointly edit this page during our call this Thursday and come out with a version we can take back to our respective constituencies for review before our (hopefully) final call before the public comment period.