ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-pdp]

[gnso-trans-pdp] Notes from 22 May call and draft final report

  • To: "gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-pdp] Notes from 22 May call and draft final report
  • From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 05:42:42 -0700

Dear all,
Following the drafting group's conference call yesterday, there are notes from
the meeting on the Wiki and also a draft final report (thanks to Mike for that,
I've added a few bits). Please check those out, in particular the draft final
report - available at
https://st.icann.org/irt-pdp/index.cgi?proposed_final_draft_including_concerns_and_recommendations
and comment from your and your constituency's perspective before the next (and
final) call on Thursday 29 May, when we will wrap it all up.
Very best regards
Olof