ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

[gnso-trans-wg] Call Today

  • To: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-wg] Call Today
  • From: Stacey King <stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:07:57 +0000

All

My apologies.  I have something that has to be filed today by court order
and will be late for the call.  In the interim, if there are any questions
that anyone has for me specifically, please feel free to email me.

Hopefully I will be on soon.

Best
Stacey

Stacey King
Senior Internet Lawyer, IP
Richemont
15 Hill Street, London, W1J 5QT, England
Tel: +44 (0)20 7514 2764
Fax: +44 (0)20 7493 1018
Email: stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential - please do not
cross-post. This communication is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, reliance, disclosure, distribution or copying of this
communication may be prohibited by law. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately at stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and delete it and all copies from your system. Thank you.