ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

[gnso-trans-wg] Update

  • To: gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-wg] Update
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:15:57 -0500

Hello everyone;

Thank you for the call last week. I apologize for not having sent this message out earlier, but I have been sick for a few days now and its been hard enough keeping up with my day job that my policy responsibilities have suffered a little bit.

In any event, on our last call we took the decision to create a final report summarizing the input on the priorities that we have received so far. In addition to the summary of priorities, we also decided to include whatever supplementary statements that the members of this committee wished to have included. I note that some of you have commented that you would have preferred to see specific items get a higher priority. The supplementary comments portion of the report to the Council would be an appropriate venue for you to ensure that these comments receive visibility during the Council's deliberations.

If those of you who have comments that you would like included in the final report, please distribute them back to me no later than end of day Friday. I will incorporate them into the final document which will then be distributed back to Council early next week.

Thank you again for your time helping us with this work.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783
http://www.domaindirect.com

"To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
- Erik Nupponen