ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

AW: [gnso-trans-wg] Some thoughts on approach regarding the transfer issues

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Olof Nordling'" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-trans-wg] Some thoughts on approach regarding the transfer issues
  • From: "Thomas Keller" <tom@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:07:40 +0100

Hi Chuck,

thanks for the very useful comments. I personally think that this group
should stick to the grouping and prioritizing of the recommendations. Since
this group is made up mainly of registrars and registries I do not want to
get into the discussions whether we have taken out certain issues that might
not have been in our interest (I'm not suggesting that your comments were
leading into this direction, I just want to make sure). The only
recommendations I believe we possible could remove or rather commpine are
recommendations that are closely related like 7 and 2. Determining the
feasebility of the recommendations could be a part of the ToR of the WG.

Best,

tom