ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

[gnso-trans-wg] Summary of Decisions to Date

  • To: <gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-wg] Summary of Decisions to Date
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:55:41 -0500

I don't know if the rest of you have had trouble keeping up with where
we are at but I have, especially when there is a lot of time between
meetings like this time.  So I created the attached document that I hope
accurately summarizes the work we have done to date.  Olof's notes of
our two previous meetings were very useful in doing this and I included
them in the document.

Note that we have five categories for the 19 recommendations so far:

1.      Group 1 PDP - Enhancements to the current operational rules of
the transfer policy

2.      Group 2 PDP - Enhancements to the current transfer dispute
policy

3.      Group 3 PDP - New Issues related to the current transfer policy

4.      Group 4 - Individual PDPs

5.      Group 5 - Recommend deleting recommendation

I believe we will pick up with Group 2 tomorrow, starting with
recommendation 8.d, using Tom's groupings

Chuck Gomes