ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

RE: AW: AW: [gnso-trans-wg] Revised Document

  • To: "Thomas Keller" <tom@xxxxxxxx>, "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: AW: AW: [gnso-trans-wg] Revised Document
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:41:19 -0500

Like I said in the response I just sent a few minutes ago, I think it is
correctly placed in Group 2 because the problem incurred has to do with dispute
resolution.  Also, as we discussed yesterday, we don't want to end up with too
many PDPs.  But I am not closed to changes if others in the group think they
make sense.

Chuck