ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

RE: [gnso-trans-wg] "Beefed up" deletes section

  • To: "gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-trans-wg] "Beefed up" deletes section
  • From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:54:41 -0700

Hi again all,
Proof-reading the clean version myself, I realize it is not entirely clean -
there is an earlier comment from Chuck still hanging in there and need for a
microscopic edit in the deletes section for the second part of 15. Please
replace with the attached "cleanclean" version. For the rest, I think it looks
mighty good...
Best regards

Olof