ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

Re: [gnso-trans-wg] Final Recommendation Document for IRTP PDPs

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-trans-wg] Final Recommendation Document for IRTP PDPs
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:12:37 -0500

hi gang,

sorry about my silence. yep, i was away from email for much of this week (i drove through Tim's fair state of Iowa yesterday) -- but the early drafts were coming along so well that i knew we'd be fine. the draft is fine with me. great job, and a good decision to go ahead and forward the draft to the Council.