ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-trans-wg] Final Recommendation Document for IRTP PDPs

• To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-trans-wg] Final Recommendation Document for IRTP PDPs
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:12:37 -0500

hi gang,

sorry about my silence. yep, i was away from email for much of this week (i drove through Tim's fair state of Iowa yesterday) -- but the early drafts were coming along so well that i knew we'd be fine. the draft is fine with me. great job, and a good decision to go ahead and forward the draft to the Council.

m

At 12:44 PM 3/19/2008, Gomes, Chuck wrote:
Here is the Final Recommendation Document for IRTP PDP; all of the latest edits were accepted. I have not seen confirmations from Mike or Rob but am going to assume that they approve this version based on their ongoing involvement in our group. Mike indicated that he would be traveling for awhile so my guess is that he has not had email access. Rob may have assumed that we weren't expecting a reply from him because of his staff role but I hoped to get a response from everyone, staff members and others. Rob - if my assumption about your approval is wrong, please communicate so on this list.

I am going to go ahead and send the document to the Council list for initial discussion in the meeting on 27 March.

Glen - It may now be posted.

Thanks again for the great work by all.

Chuck

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy