ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

[gnso-travel-dt] meeting with Dough Brent and Denise

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-travel-dt] meeting with Dough Brent and Denise
  • From: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 09:34:40 -0300

Thanks Tim.
About the meeting, Dough is proposing Tuesday 18:00 from 30 to 60 minutes.
I think it is a good opportunity to talk to them for clarification.
Please let me know who wants to join the meeting, I also suggest that we
make some previous preparation, exchanging ideas on the list or face to
face.
Regards
Olga