ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Travel policy meeting in Mexico and updated table

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Travel policy meeting in Mexico and updated table
  • From: Norbert Klein <nhklein@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:11:02 +0700

On Saturday, 14 February 2009 02:10:07 Olga Cavalli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Members of ICANN staff (Kevin, Doug, Stacy) are willing to organize a
> meeting in Mexico with our travel drafting team to exchange ideas about
> travel policy and travel guidelines.
>

>    - Who would be interested in joining for this meeting?
>    - If so, could you please give me and Glen ideas of a day / time that
> may work for this meeting?
>

> Also I am including in this email an updated table that modifies the one
> sent by Tim, as the BC is using funds for only one traveller for the Mexico
> meeting.
>
> If you agree with it I will send it to the council list.
>
> I will appreciate your comments about the meeting and this version of the
> table.
>
> Regards and have a nice weekend!
>
> Olga

Dear Olga,

this is just a short note saying that I amintersted to participate - I will
send my tentative time-table and comments later.

Norbert Klein (nominated by NCUC for this discussion group)

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial:

Not to Discuss Means Not to Clarify
http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com/2009/02/10/not-to-discuss-means-not-to-clarify-sunday-822009/
(To read it, click on the line above.)