ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

[gnso-travel-dt] Summary document aobut travel issues

  • To: gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-travel-dt] Summary document aobut travel issues
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:40:49 -0200

Hi,
in preparation for our lunch on Wednesday with Icann staff, I summarized the
main texts drafted by the travel drafting team and also the main outcomes
from our conversations / consultations with Icann staff on this regard.
Please feel free to add any other information that may be useful for the
meeting or any changes to the one I prepared.
I hope you all have good and safe travels, see you in México.
Regards
Olga