ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

RE: [gnso-travel-dt] Travel policy lunch with staff

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, Greg Ruth <greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-travel-dt] Travel policy lunch with staff
  • From: Kevin Wilson <kevin.wilson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:17:20 -0800

Thank you all again for participating in the lunch (and the active dialog
afterwards).    I think there are a few important details on the ICANN budget
process that I can share that may help the dialog along.  I saw Greg in the
hallway, and explained some of them.   I am available anytime (currently in the
staff room), if you would like to discuss in person.   Otherwise I can follow
up with clarification.

Kevin