ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Fwd: [council] Old DNSO funds and this year's travel.

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Fwd: [council] Old DNSO funds and this year's travel.
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:56:36 +0100

Hi Olga,

If I read Avri¹s intent correctly, i.e. provide ³top-up² funds to ensure
that all constituencies can fund their councillors for the remaining 2009 FY
meeting (the one in Sydney), then the only solution seems to be to come back
to the Council with a suggestion that each constituency be given 3 slots for
Sydney, irrespective of their previous slot usage over the past year...

Thanks,

Stéphane