ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

[gnso-travel-dt] Re: Travel support needed for Sydney

  • To: "gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Travel support needed for Sydney
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:06:18 -0200

Hi,
we got responses from ISPCP; NCUC; IPC and BC.
I am summarizing the feedback I recieved after sending the attached email:

   - ISPCP needs support for three reps and supports the use of DNSO residue
   funds.
   - NCUC intends to use its remaining slot and would need additional
   funding to ensure fuller non-commercial participation in Sydney. They
   support the use of residual DNSO funds.
   - IPC intends to use the 3.5 travel supported slots, and may wish to have
   additional support to facilitate presentations and discussion on the IRT
   output.  They support the use of residual DNSO funds.
   - BC requires travel support for all three reps. They use of DNSO residue
   funds.

Please lets exchange some ideas of how to move forward.
Best regards and have a nice weekend.
Olga

2009/3/26 Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi,
>
> The Travel Drafting Team would like to make its recommendations for
allocation of the GNSO reserved funds as soon as possible.

> To assist us in that task please review the list below regarding ICANN
provided travel funding left for Sydney.

> Does your constituency request travel assistance beyond that or will not
need assistance?

> If assistance is needed, please let us know the number of travelers and
type of assistance being requested (airfare, per diem, or full).