[gnso-travel-dt] Re: Travel support needed for Sydney
- To: "gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Travel support needed for Sydney
- From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:06:18 -0200
we got responses from ISPCP; NCUC; IPC and BC.
I am summarizing the feedback I recieved after sending the attached email:
- ISPCP needs support for three reps and supports the use of DNSO residue
- NCUC intends to use its remaining slot and would need additional
funding to ensure fuller non-commercial participation in Sydney. They
support the use of residual DNSO funds.
- IPC intends to use the 3.5 travel supported slots, and may wish to have
additional support to facilitate presentations and discussion on the IRT
output. They support the use of residual DNSO funds.
- BC requires travel support for all three reps. They use of DNSO residue
Please lets exchange some ideas of how to move forward.
Best regards and have a nice weekend.
2009/3/26 Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> The Travel Drafting Team would like to make its recommendations for
allocation of the GNSO reserved funds as soon as possible.
> To assist us in that task please review the list below regarding ICANN
provided travel funding left for Sydney.
> Does your constituency request travel assistance beyond that or will not
> If assistance is needed, please let us know the number of travelers and
type of assistance being requested (airfare, per diem, or full).
> If assistance is not needed please let us know.
> We would like this information as soon as possible, the best would be by
end of day Friday 27 March.
> ICANN provided travel funding left for this fiscal year (in terms of
> full support slots):
> NCUC - 1
> ISPC - 1
> RyC - 4
> BC - 1
> RrC - 2
> IPC - 3.5
> Regards to all