ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] What now?

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] What now?
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 19:48:05 +0200

Thanks Olga,

I believe that at this stage, the urgent thing to do is to have a motion in
front of the Council at our next meeting to address the pressing issue of TF
for the Sydney meeting.

This is what my motion proposal attempts to achieve, while at the same time
restating the principle that each constituency remain in charge of the way
it allocates its own slots.

I think we should forward this motion proposal to the council list and
³tread the water² on it.

What does the rest of the drafting team think?

Thanks,

Stéphane