ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] RE: Seoul meeting

  • To: "Kevin Wilson" <kevin.wilson@xxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Doug Brent" <doug.brent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] RE: Seoul meeting
  • From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:55:45 -0300

Dear Kevin,

I have consulted with the ISPCP, Business
and IPC Constituencies. Three people who
are stepping down from Council, but remain
engaged in the various restructuring groups,
would need travel funding assistance to be
able to attend the ICANN Seoul meeting:

Philip Shephard
Tony Harris
Tony Holmes (since will be on NomCom may only
                          need some hotel/per diem assistance?)

Kind regards

Tony Harris